Please make the payment within five days of Registration.
- EarlyBird Fee (available on or before January 31st, 2017): 1500:- SEK
- Regular Full Forum Fee: 1700:- SEK
- Supporting Full Forum Fee: 2000:- SEK
- Day Ticket: 400:- SEK
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A REFERENCE IN YOUR PAYMENT!
“IF 2017 + Your Name”
If the reference space is too limited, please write “IF17 + the Initials of each participant” and send us a message explaining who it is for to email@example.com
TransferWise is a clever company that avoids the costs for international currency exchanges. We have had positive experiences using this tool and recommend it as a way to pay your Initiative Forum Fee. Plus, if you click the following link to get started, thus referencing the Youth Initiative Program:
– Your first transfer – up to £500 – is fee free.
– And, for every 3 people who click the link and make a transfer of over £200 (about 2350 SEK or equivalent in another currency) the Youth Initiative Program will be credited £50!
Here’s the link: https://transferwise.com/u/566c7a
Beneficiary: The International Youth Initiative Program
Beneficiary’s address: Kulturcentrum Järna 25, 15391 Järna, Sweden
Bank: Nordea Bank Sweden AB, Hamngatan 10, 10571 Stockholm, Sweden
Account #: 47 86 47-1 SEK (Postgiro)
IBAN: SE45 9500 0099 6026 0478 6471
Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add 3% to cover the cost of the paypal transfer.
- Early Bird Full Forum: SEK 1,545
- Regular Full Forum Fee: SEK 1,751
- Supporting Full Forum Fee: SEK 2,060
- Day Ticket: SEK 412